I know many of you have been snowed in this week, as "Blizzard 2015" barrels down on the East Coast. I've been watching from afar and remembering times when Chicago was hit with similar storms while we lived there... like THIS one in 2011. Wicked winter weather can certainly be dangerous, but there's something so sweet about being able to cozying up at home under a pile of blankets with a hot cup of anything and a fire roaring as the snow floats past your window... the lovelier side of winter storms, I suppose. Inspired by the idea of home, I've pulled together a handful of my latest favorite goods to cozy up any space...
1) 10 Strawberry Street Moscow Mule Copper Mug, $38 (available here)
2) CB2 Faribault Wool Blanket, $189 (available here)
3) West Elm Workshop Bar Cart, $699.99 on sale! (available here)
4) Crate & Barrel 3-Piece Artificial Potted Succulents, $29.95 on sale! (available here)
5) Gus Hex Ottoman Tartan Rouge, $335.75 on sale! (available here)